This summit will provide government, industry, academia, and the healthcare system, as a whole, with a future view on healthcare transformation that includes new emerging technologies and innovation, overcoming existing obstacles to include the prevalence of fraud, furthering data sharing and interoperability, and hearing about what needs to be changed.
The Summit’s objectives are as follows:
- Learn strategies that government agencies could develop now to prepare for the digital future of healthcare
- Hear how to mitigate outsider threats before they emerge
- Understand what is driving the changes in the healthcare system
- Hear from government and industry on the predictions for 2025, 2030, and beyond
- Hear from lessons learned how new technologies have become the stepping stones to the future of healthcare