The 10th Annual Joint Civil and U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) Symposium will provide a forum for members of the DoD, federal government, state and local government, private industry, academia, and other relevant CBRN stakeholders to discuss the latest updates in advancing a government-wide approach to improving CBRN defense, readiness, and response strategies and capabilities.
Topics will include the following:
- Transforming How the Nation Thinks About CBRN Defense
- Developing CBRN Defense Equipment and Medical Countermeasures to Protect the Joint Force
- Managing a Coordinated and Effective Response to WMD Threats
- Coordinating With Domestic and International Partners to Safeguard the United States Against CBRN and Health Security Threats
- Delivering Advanced Medical Countermeasures to Mitigate Harmful CBRN Effects