Co-located with the Experience POWER and Hydrogen Next conferences, the Distributed Energy Conference will take place at the Gaylord Rockies Center in Denver, CO from October 3-6. It is designed to bring utility- and small-scale power generators together with vendors, suppliers, and partners across distributed generation to dive into real-life applications, project planning, and business and financial aspects of distributed energy.
Some session topics will include:
- Positive or Negative: How EV Charging Impacts the Grid
- The Energy Trifecta: Balancing Sustainability, Resiliency, and Affordability
- Energy Security and Resilience: Microgrid Case Studies
- Bitcoin’s Vital Role in the Energy Transition
- Battle of the Batteries–Finding the Right Chemistry
There are also plenty of networking opportunities and chances to interact with others in the field.